All kinds of scintigraphic (Planar / Dynamic) and scinti-tomographic (SPECT) imaging can be performed rapidly with the latest technology, dual detector gamma camera system (GE NM 630).
With PET / CT device, which is the last step in molecular imaging, oncological (cancer diagnosis, staging, restaging, follow-up of response to treatment, recurrence investigation, radiotherapy planning, determination of the appropriate biopsy site, etc.), cardiological (coronary artery disease, determination of heart muscle vitality, heart muscle diseases, by-pass patient follow-up, etc.), brain and nerve diseases (dementia, brain cancer, biopsy location determination, brain development disorders, Parkinson's Disease, epilepsy, stroke, some genetic diseases, etc.) and psychiatric diseases. (schizophrenia, attention disorders, hyperkinetic diseases, anxiety, panic disorders, speech disorders, alcohol and drug addictions, neurotransmitter and receptor disorders, etc.) can be imaged.
3- Radionuclide Therapy
• I-131 treatment in Thyroid Cancer and Hyperthyroidism
• Lu-177 DOTA-TATE, Y-90 DOTA-TATE and I-131 MIBG Treatments in Neuroendocrine Tumors
• Y-90 PSMA and Lu-177 PSMA Treatments in Prostate Cancer
• Intracavitary therapy: Y-90, Re-186 and Er-169 Treatments
• Sr-89, Re-186, Sm-153 and Ra-223 Therapies in Palliation of Bone Metastases
• Y-90 Microsphere, Ho-186 Microsphere Treatments in Primary Liver Cancer and Liver Metastatic Cancers