TESTS PERFORMED IN THE AUDIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
1. Pure Sound Audiometry: It is the test to determine the hearing loss (rate of hearing).
2. Tympanometry: It is the test that includes middle ear pressure and ossicular movements.
3. Free Pitch Children's Audiometry: It can be called game audiometry, it is a test that is usually performed to evaluate hearing in children aged 2.5-6.
4. Hearing aid fitting control: Device suitability for patients using hearing aids
5. Otoacoustic Emission: Neonatal hearing test.
6. TABR: It is performed in babies who fail the newborn hearing test or in risky births (for example, births take place before 36 weeks or babies born as weighing less than 1500 g)
7. Clinical ABR (Bera): It is a detailed test that evaluates auditory pathways.
8. Caloric + VGN Package: It is applied to patients with dizziness and balance problems.
9. Speech Therapy: It is the treatment performed in cases such as stuttering, articulation disorder (inability to say certain letters). It is approximately 30-60 minutes per session.
10. Voice Therapy: The treatment of voice and vocal cord disorder is approximately 30-60 minutes per session.
11. Vestibular Rehabilitation: It is the treatment procedure performed according to the diagnosis made after the VNG + Calorie test.
12. Tinnitus Rehabilitation: It is a form of treatment applied in patients with tinnitus.